- Solid Aspen wood body and legs
- Steel frame & support beams with slate-leveling system
- 1” K pattern backed slate
- K66 cushion rubber
- Angled post leg design
- Internal leather drop pockets
- Double inlaid rail sites
- Dining top included
- Weather resistant and durable frame
- Waterproof 3/4” slate with navy taclon cloth
- Internal pockets and leg levelers
- Billiard accessories included with pool table
- Fitted table cover included
- Dining/ping pong conversion top and benches are sold separately
- This pool table is not eligible for drop shipping
- One year warranty
Nothing lets anyone guess that in the only 4 ½” thick horizontal platform of the Fusion table hides a high-quality slate pool table with all its accessories. Call Dave with any questions 714-620-4001.
- Dining Conversion Top included
- Warm Chestnut Finish
- Double Diamond Mother of Pearl Rail Sights
- Compare to Brunswick Treviso (save $$$)
- Table Size: 7′ & 8′
- Pockets: Leather Drop
- Slate: 1″ Framed
- Matching Shuffleboard with buffet tops available
Ultimate low profile design. Slim frame, legs, paired with modern rail. Steel welded support. Formerly known as Windsor A.E. Schmidt pool tables are built with style and durability. Many custom options and finishing choices ensure your new pool table will match your dreams and exceed your expectations. Made in the USA.
Sale!Available in 7 or 8 Foot Sizes. Weathered grey oak finish with iron bar legs and crossbar. The table features leather internal drop pockets, metal rail sites, K66 cushion rubber, and 1-inch backed slate. Four piece matching dining top included. Matching 12' Shuffleboard Table available
Old oak wooden floors have been sourced in rural Spain and recycled into beautiful vintage panels which are then married with old powder blue Simonis cloth. The result is stunning, inviting you to breathe the air of an old Brooklyn workplace or a typical 80's English pub without leaving your dining room.
This dining/pool table conversion table is a mix of sleek and minimalistic design with natural components. FusionTables lift-lock leg system makes it easy to change height. All accessories can be stored within table out of sight until needed. Available in four finishes. Call Dave with any questions 714-620-4001.