On the fence about buying a pool table from DK Billiards? Let’s go over a few Pros and Cons about buying from the Pool Table Experts.
- Price. Our prices are lower than most other “big name” stores around.
- Quality of Installation. We take the extra time to do it right. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, we’ll make sure your pool table set-up is done right the first time.
- Your pool table is built to order. By the owner himself! Your pool table is professionally installed by the Owner of our company
- We have a showroom with an assortment of pool tables on display and regular operating hours. No need to make an appointment to visit. And, we offer after-hours/off day appointments, too.
- We specialize in pool tables only. No spas, no beer pong, no gym equipment. We stick to what we know best.
- We offer the same manufacturer’s lifetime guarantee as the “big names”.
- We are licensed and insured and backed by over 30 years of hands-on experience in the Billiards Industry.
- Our American made pool tables by A.E. Schmidt and Connelly Billiards offer uncompromised construction qualities, and are a better value than other big names.
- Our Import pool tables are built with the same (or better) construction qualities as the big names. Metal to metal construction, floating nut plates, high quality slate, cushions, etc. giving you and your family more bang for your buck.
- We have built a strong reputation as a pool table service company and run our store with the same mentality. No cutting corners, just tried and true techniques with attention to detail.
- No pressure. Come in and browse our selection of pool tables without feeling like you’re buying a used car. We pride ourselves on finding the right table for your budget, decor, and playing style.
- Name recognition. Not everyone is as familiar with the brands we carry. The companies we have chosen to represent tend to spend less for advertising.
- You might experience longer wait times. We only have one setup crew and schedule things accordingly. It is very difficult for us to accommodate a same day or next day delivery. When purchasing a pool table we require enough time to build your table properly and also service/deliver tables for other customers. All in-stock pool tables are usually delivered within 7-10 days.
So there you have it. We aren’t going to beat around the bush. We are straightforward, family owned and operated with over 30 years in the Billiards Industry. The pros of buying from DK Billiards far outweigh the cons. Stop in, you’ll see why we are different. Different is good. 🙂